Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Apparently I should change the title of this blog to "TV Theme Songs Currently Stuck in My Head"

Today it's this one. Hey, at least it's not a Japanese one so I can actually understand what they're singing about.

I just finished Super Mario Galaxy 2 this morning (well, by "finished" I mean "beat the final boss", not "got all the power stars") and I really don't get why the guys who make these games can craft fantastic, fantastic platformers and then completely fuck it up on the bosses. Both Galaxys have a few decent bosses, but most of them are shit. And the shit ones are invariably the ones you have to fight multiple times because they couldn't be arsed to think up some new ones. I don't get it.

(Actually, as a rule I don't much like boss fights anyway and would be just as happy if they weren't there, but even so.)

No comments: